Blogs Organizer
Blogs Organizer
Links Organizer
Links Organizer
Blogs Automater
Blogs Automater

Haven't registered yet? Do it here now!
Can't Install

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheapest Web Software Support Area Forum Index -> Blogs Automater
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lusciousdelight

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 2:33 am    Post subject: Can't Install Reply with quote
I ran the server test, and everything checked out OK (see below).

I unzipped the files and uploaded as per instructions, and I get the following message when I try to run the installer

"Fatal error: Unable to read 36273 bytes in /home/luscious/public_html/ba/index.php on line 0"

I get same message if just try to go to the "ba" folder before I even access the install script.

I tried several times..also I tried downloading the files again, and repeatinng the whole process. I tried it with the "ba" folder in the "ba_zendnew" folder. same message

server test results:

<<<

4.4.7 - OK
Zend Optimizer Installed/Enabled Appears to be Installed & Enabled OK
Zend Optimizer Version 3.0++ 3.3.0 - OK
PHP MySQL Extension Installed/Enabled Appears to be Installed & Enabled OK
PHP cURL Extension Installed/Enabled Appears to be Installed & Enabled OK
PHP XML Extension Installed/Enabled Appears to be Installed & Enabled OK
PHP Safe Mode Disabled It is disabled - OK
PHP output_buffering Disabled It is Disabled - OK
PHP short_open_tag Enabled It is Enabled - OK
PHP magic_quotes_sybase Disabled It is Disabled - OK
[url][/url][url][/url][url][/url]

>>>

Atanasis
Owner

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
hi there, that error is because you don't upload in BINARY mode the files. Make sure you upload them in that mode and not ascii or autoselect. Also take in mind some ftp clients say they upload in binary, but actually not doing it. in past lots of clients had problems with wsftp

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger ICQ Number

lusciousdelight

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 5:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Atanasis wrote:
hi there, that error is because you don't upload in BINARY mode the files. Make sure you upload them in that mode and not ascii or autoselect. Also take in mind some ftp clients say they upload in binary, but actually not doing it. in past lots of clients had problems with wsftp

Thanks, I did switch to binary, but get the same mesage. I'm using Dreamweaver ftp function to upload. I tried namo ftp as well, but still get the message

lusciousdelight

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 3:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
I downloaded a copy of Cute ftp, which uploads in binary...still getting the message.

damion

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 6:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Try erasing all uploaded files from your server.
Then, re-upload. the server may be keeping a cached copy.

If you are using cpanel, upload the zip file and then extract using cpanel file manager - this is the best way if you can.

lusciousdelight

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
damion wrote:
Try erasing all uploaded files from your server.
Then, re-upload. the server may be keeping a cached copy.

If you are using cpanel, upload the zip file and then extract using cpanel file manager - this is the best way if you can.

I did try erasing all uploaded files on the server. I downloaded a gresh zip file from your server, then uploaded the zip file to my server, went to cpanel and tried to extract on the server. I got error messages as follows:

(internal death while parsing ./frontend/rvblue/filemanager/live_fileop.xml) Wed Dec 5 08:10:08 2007 [49855] error: open3: exec of unzip /home/luscious/ba_newzend.zip failed at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/SafeRun.pm line 38
Carp::croak('open3: exec of unzip /home/luscious/ba_newzend.zip failed') called at /usr/lib/perl5/5.6.2/IPC/Open3.pm line 230
IPC::Open3::_open3('open3', 'Cpanel::SafeRun', '<&RNULL', 'GLOB(0x935e360)', 'GLOB(0x935e360)', 'unzip', '/home/luscious/ba_newzend.zip') called at /usr/lib/perl5/5.6.2/IPC/Open3.pm line 291
IPC::Open3::open3('<&RNULL', 'GLOB(0x935e360)', 'GLOB(0x935e360)', 'unzip', '/home/luscious/ba_newzend.zip') called at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/SafeRun.pm line 38
Cpanel::SafeRun::saferunallerrors('unzip', '/home/luscious/ba_newzend.zip') called at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/Fileman.pm line 2454
Cpanel::Fileman::__ANON__('unzip', '/home/luscious/ba_newzend.zip') called at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/Fileman.pm line 2468
Cpanel::Fileman::_handle_extract('return', '/home/luscious/ba_newzend.zip', '/home/luscious/ba') called at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/Fileman.pm line 3043
Cpanel::Fileman::api2_fileop() called at (eval 9) line 1
eval '$dataref = [Cpanel::Fileman::api2_fileop(%CFG)];' called at cpanel.pl line 4623
main::api2_exec('Fileman', 'fileop', 'HASH(0x98a2288)', 'HASH(0x9145e78)') called at cpanel.pl line 1265
main::cpexectag('open3: exec of unzip /home/luscious/ba_newzend.zip failed at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/SafeRun.pm line 38
Carp::croak('open3: exec of unzip /home/luscious/ba_newzend.zip failed') called at /usr/lib/perl5/5.6.2/IPC/Open3.pm line 230
IPC::Open3::_open3('open3', 'Cpanel::SafeRun', '<&RNULL', 'GLOB(0x935e360)', 'GLOB(0x935e360)', 'unzip', '/home/luscious/ba_newzend.zip') called at /usr/lib/perl5/5.6.2/IPC/Open3.pm line 291
IPC::Open3::open3('<&RNULL', 'GLOB(0x935e360)', 'GLOB(0x935e360)', 'unzip', '/home/luscious/ba_newzend.zip') called at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/SafeRun.pm line 38
Cpanel::SafeRun::saferunallerrors('unzip', '/home/luscious/ba_newzend.zip') called at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/Fileman.pm line 2454
Cpanel::Fileman::__ANON__('unzip', '/home/luscious/ba_newzend.zip') called at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/Fileman.pm line 2468
Cpanel::Fileman::_handle_extract('return', '/home/luscious/ba_newzend.zip', '/home/luscious/ba') called at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/Fileman.pm line 3043
Cpanel::Fileman::api2_fileop() called at (eval 9) line 1
eval '$dataref = [Cpanel::Fileman::api2_fileop(%CFG)];' called at cpanel.pl line 4623
main::api2_exec('Fileman', 'fileop', 'HASH(0x98a2288)', 'HASH(0x9145e78)') called at cpanel.pl line 1265
main::cpexectag('<?cp Fileman::fileop([fileop][result]%[/result][source]%[/source...') called at cpanel.pl line 4422
main::dotag(undef) called at cpanel.pl line 4311
main::cpanel_parseblock('SCALAR(0x90fc378)') called at cpanel.pl line 4265
main::cpanel_parse('GLOB(0x934f0cc)') called at cpanel.pl line 1104

damion

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
just as a note - not my server. I am just a customer trying to help Smile

Without looking up those error codes I could not tell you what it is but it looks like it may be an issue with your server.

I will let Atanasis look at it when he gets on later but if I were you, I would contact my host and ask them what that is - it appears to be an issue with cpanel.

lusciousdelight

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 4:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Not sure what happened, but I tried unzipping on the server, and it worked. I was able to do teh install. I didn't re-upload or anything...not sure what changed, but I'm in.

damion

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 4:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Glad to hear it worked Smile

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheapest Web Software Support Area Forum Index -> Blogs Automater All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: