Blogs Automater
Blogs Automater
Cheapest Adult Scripts
Cheapest Adult Scripts
Rocket Pinger
Rocket Pinger

Haven't registered yet? Do it here now!
License key not working

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheapest Web Software Support Area Forum Index -> Links Organizer
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ximperium

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:34 pm    Post subject: License key not working Reply with quote
Hi,

I just bought Links Organizer. I had the demo version already installed. I generated a key for the domain (like so domain.com). But I have the script installed on a subdomain. Now when I enter the key, I can update the page, but Links Organizer still has all the restriction. Please help, thanks.

Atanasis
Owner

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
well, the the generated license key works for the exact host where you install the script. so, when you installed it on subdomain you need license for it.

PM me the exact url where your LO is installed and i will change your license key to match it.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger ICQ Number

RDude

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Well again I am having problems with your script. I PAID for the script, yet the Key you provided inside the Owner's Lounge is not unlocking the script for some reason. This might explain the buttons on top of my pages and why I can't get rid of them as well. I don't know.

I would like this unlocked asap please. I've been waiting over a week now. That's long enough I think. Give me the proper Key to unlock it or I want my money back. I'll go deal with another script if I have to.

Up to you...

Thank you

Atanasis
Owner

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Hi there,
it is you who have mistaken your license key because on the form which you fill it clearly says: "Clean domain name, without any directories or paths"

As i have written in your other thread, i corrected the things now, so you can grab your valid license key.

Don't threaten me with wanting your money back, because that doesn't affect me at all. If you don't like doing business with me, you are free to leave. Period!

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger ICQ Number

RDude

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Atanasis wrote:
Hi there,
it is you who have mistaken your license key because on the form which you fill it clearly says: "Clean domain name, without any directories or paths"

As i have written in your other thread, i corrected the things now, so you can grab your valid license key.

Don't threaten me with wanting your money back, because that doesn't affect me at all. If you don't like doing business with me, you are free to leave. Period!

Thank you for looking after that. I do appreciate it. However, whether wanting my money back affects you at all is irrelevant. What is relevant is that it has never taken me 10 days to receive a proper license key for any script I've purchased in the past. As a result, you will probably not have me purchasing any more of your scripts in the future. When I give someone money for something I expect service with 2-3 days. Not 10. I would have been willing to spend 100's more on your scripts, so believe me, it is your loss.

Thank you again

Atanasis
Owner

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Thats where your mistake is.

I am NOT delivering the license keys. I have automated system for that, which emails you instructions how to get your license key.

So, you made a mistake in your license key, for which i am not aware of.

As you see, as soon as you have written here that your license key is wrong, i went and fixed it. Didn't i? or will you say i have fixed your license key slowly? Not to mention i am currently on vacation.

You have started thread that you see ads. How could i know from that, that you have wrong license key? Once again as you said you have licensing problem it has been fixed in proper manner.

And lastly, yes i do care about your money of course, its business which all we are in, but i am not allowing clients to try to get some special treatment by speaking for moneyback.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheapest Web Software Support Area Forum Index -> Links Organizer All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: