Rocket Pinger
Rocket Pinger
Blogs Automater
Blogs Automater
Cheapest Adult Scripts
Cheapest Adult Scripts

Haven't registered yet? Do it here now!
program acting strange

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheapest Web Software Support Area Forum Index -> Blogs Organizer
View previous topic :: View next topic  
zobmaster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 4:40 pm    Post subject: program acting strange Reply with quote
there are massive problems with that script. (both in IE7 and Firefox) I can't make it work properly.

Bug 1: when I use the name, description and keyword, they appear on the top of the page. see http://www.bigdick.blog3x.com/
the only way to not have that is to erase
<h1>%%TITLE%%</h1>
<h2>%%Description%%</h2>
<h3>%%KEYWORDS%%</h3>
in the blog template. Doing that I don't know if the trade will work....

Bug 2: I tried to use the rss function. 2 bugs in there. first the rss post take all the width of the page even if the width of the post is
#content {
width:400;
margin: 2px;
float:left;

2nd bug with the rss and a big one. I can't get raid of them. http://www.anal.blog3x.com/
on this blog, the %%BOMETA%% is erased plus I have NO rss url in the RSS Feeders List and........ the rss are still showing on the page!!!

Bug 3: if i don't post a post in a table with a witdh, the post take all the page even if the width of the post is seet up in the header. see http://www.bigboobs.blog3x.com/ and destroy the template completly.

I created 4 blogs using the first 4 templates and the probs are the same on every of them.

Maybe there are other bugs but I didn't use all the script function so... But since I'm having missing function in RP too it looks like there is an hosting problem as you installed my scripts and I'm sure you did it well.

Zobmaster

Atanasis
Owner

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
hi there, well, first the things you mentioned aren't bugs, but things you made mistake with.

1) in the sample template you are using at http://www.bigdick.blog3x.com/
there is set a title, description and keywords to show up on the page itself.
you can remove them from there and put them in your head part..

2) its all up to you again how to design your blog template. the starter templates are just to get general idea how the thing works, and its up to your skills to modify them, make them fit to your needs or create new ones just for you.

3) same design problem as explained in 2)

The things you mentioned are template/design oriented, they have nothing to do with your hosting or script setup. So just take more time to learn the templating and create yourself a template. if its easier for you, you can make it on html, not on css as are the default sample templates.

Let me know on any more problems..

Thanks!

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger ICQ Number

zobmaster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
happy to hear it.

but for the name, descrption, ect, if you talk about placing
<h1>%%TITLE%%</h1>
<h2>%%Description%%</h2>
<h3>%%KEYWORDS%%</h3>
in the head part of the template inside the script, i tried it, same result. unless you mean creating regular meta tag in the index.php

i wrote to my server and they answered:

Everything except for PHP XML is included in the standard build, php is recompiling now.

will see if it makes a difference.

So to get raid of the rss showing on the blog I have to erase them in the borssfeed folder? the erase function in the RSS Feeders List do not erase them online or am I screwing up once again?

I used the basic template only to get used to the script and as I said, I'm amazed. (by the way, I really like the blue template)

Zobmaster

Atanasis
Owner

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
well, probably yes, you need to make the meta tags in the template source ofcourse. Script doesn't create them automatically, it just prints the information from the blog settings, so this way you have 100% control where you want what outputted.

I can't understand anything about the rss stuff you are talking about, please explain more readable.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger ICQ Number

zobmaster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
rss.
I tried the rss feeder in one of the blog: http://www.anal.blog3x.com/ just to see how it works. I wanted to erase them, so I erased the rss url in the RSS Feeders List. Normally they shouldn't appear anymore online.

if you go to http://www.anal.blog3x.com/ the first five posts are her first anal sex feeds from top bucks and they shouldn't appear anymore online as I erased everything concerning rss feed.

Aside erasing the blog and starting over... It's not a problem as it's only a try out blog but i can't control rss feeds.

php xml was installed on my host. "/usr/bin/wget" maybe it will solve the problem.....
hope it's clearer now

Zobmaster

Atanasis
Owner

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
well, as looking at http://www.anal.blog3x.com/
all posts look fine, so the rss feed is crawled properly and the items from there are properly inserted into your blog, so all is fine about reading and handling rss feeds.

Note that, if you want to delete the items from the rss feed, you need to go to the "posts" of that blog and delete the posts you want. Once a rss feed is read, its items are inserted as posts to the blog, so when you delete the rss feed from the list, just the blog stops reading from it and populating the blog, but any inserted items remain.

zobmaster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
ok thanks a bunch Very Happy
my mistake was to not consider a rss feed as a post

Zobmaster

Atanasis
Owner

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
well, thats how it works in bloggging Smile
the items from the rss feeds are crawled and inserted as posts on your blogs.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheapest Web Software Support Area Forum Index -> Blogs Organizer All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: