Cheapest Adult Scripts
Cheapest Adult Scripts
Kaktusan Cash
Kaktusan Cash
Blogs Organizer
Blogs Organizer

Haven't registered yet? Do it here now!
Use domain name instead of id

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheapest Web Software Support Area Forum Index -> Links Organizer
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ximperium

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:36 pm    Post subject: Use domain name instead of id Reply with quote
Hi,

I have just installed your script and did some testing with it. I'm running multiple sites each having their own domain name from one single script. My problem is:

1. To display the links you have to use site_1_1.php . This means in my script I have to write a whole bunch of if or cases to show the correct scripts. This gets tedious after a while, not to mention very error prone. I have got to look up all the numbers for each site. Isn't it possible to do something like site.php?site=mydomain . com

2. I have the same issue with the tracker code, which is track.php ? id=1&ref=.... Can't the id be something like id=domain . com or site=domain . com ? I can extract the requested domain using the $_SERVER variable

Is this already possible or can I tweak the scripts a bit to allow this? Thanks.

ximperium

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Just looked into the site_1_1.php file and it is only text. So another solution would be to create a file called site_domain.php . I can also extract the domain name in my code. Which script generates the site_1_1.php file?

Atanasis
Owner

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
hi there, no, thats not possible since it is made the whole script work with IDs for faster performance.

A solution for you could be, to make a simple php script that reads from the database, extracts the ID and domain of the site and makes a symlink in some directory like this:

it symlinks /lo/site_templates/site_1_1.php to /something/site_domain.php

so you just include in your pages that.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger ICQ Number

ximperium

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Ok thanks, I'm going to try something along those lines. Site_1_1.php has two numbers, first is id and second is id of template? Is this correct? Thanks.

Atanasis
Owner

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
yes, first number is id of the site from the "losites" table, and second number is the ID of the template from the "lotemplates" table.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger ICQ Number

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheapest Web Software Support Area Forum Index -> Links Organizer All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: