Cheapest Adult Scripts
Cheapest Adult Scripts
Blogs Automater
Blogs Automater
Cheapest Web Software
Cheapest Web Software

Haven't registered yet? Do it here now!
Install Problem

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheapest Web Software Support Area Forum Index -> Rocket Pinger
View previous topic :: View next topic  
spacedude

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 4:46 pm    Post subject: Install Problem Reply with quote
Hi,

I have uploaded the Rocket Pinger files in BINARY mode. When I launch the "rp-install.php" file from my web browser I get the error, "Fatal error: Call to undefined function check_license() in /home/dishnet/public_html/index.php on line 4."

I have Chmod to 777 the files "rpinfo.inc.php", "rpcronjobs." I have also input my license key in rplicense. What else could I be doing wrong?

Thanks...

Atanasis
Owner

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
hi there,
you haven't run and complete the rp-install.php file as the install tutorial says after you upload and do the necessary chmods

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger ICQ Number

spacedude

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I don't understand what you mean. I get the error when I try to run the rp-install.php file. I am unable to run the file.

Atanasis
Owner

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
oh sorry my mistake, haven't noticed you get it when you run the rp-install.php file, coz people regularly get this error when try to run the administration panel and skipping the install file.

its weird that you get such error, because when i try to access your rp-install.php file i see the error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function check_license() in /home/REPLACE/public_html/index.php on line 4

so it is in the index.php file, not in the rp-install.php file. For some reason i suspect it is being redirected to the index.php file instead of opening the rp-install.php file.

No matter what file i try to open from your /rp directory i get that message from the index.php file.

There is something wrong on your host or you did something wrong.

Make sure there isn't any htaccess redirect or something on that domain.

If no luck, pm me ftp access to your host so i can try to resolve the problem

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger ICQ Number

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheapest Web Software Support Area Forum Index -> Rocket Pinger All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: