Cheapest Web Software
Cheapest Web Software
Gallery Scraper
Gallery Scraper
Blogs Automater
Blogs Automater

Haven't registered yet? Do it here now!
Gallery Scraper and Blogs Organizer

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheapest Web Software Support Area Forum Index -> Blogs Organizer
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cmdrcunt

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 6:50 am    Post subject: Gallery Scraper and Blogs Organizer Reply with quote
I purchased both Gallery Scraper and Blogs Oragnizer. I took the time and imported over 50 categories and uploaded over 10000 galleries. Now I am trying to make feeds and I have created the feeds, but Blogs Organizer is not picking up on those feeds and creating blogs out of them.

What format does the GS XML RSS feed need to be in to feed BO?

Is that the only thing that would prevent the blog from updating from the rss feed?

Atanasis
Owner

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
well, first make sure your RSS feeds are fine, and that you have title of the entries. Then make sure BO is setup and working fine, check its cronjobs, check the system events.

If all looks good, but still didn't work, you might wanna pm me url and pass to your BO/GS admin so i can look on the things.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger ICQ Number

cmdrcunt

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 5:32 pm    Post subject: Title of blogs Reply with quote
Here is what I have setup for the GS feed template:

{GAL_URL}{GAL_TYPE}{GAL_DESCR}{GAL_LDESCR}{GAL_CAT}{PIC_120x120}{PIC_175x200}

I just put everything in there. Do I need to format it differently? Am I missing a tag to use in there?

Atanasis
Owner

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
well, i see you used just the script variables, and you haven't use them in a css/html code, so you can define how you want the blog post look like. The current template you used, will just print the necessary info and will not style it anyway. But this isn't a problem, so that BO won't post anything to your blogs. Might be best to pm me access to both script admins, so i can look whats up.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger ICQ Number

cmdrcunt

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 5:49 pm    Post subject: I think I might see the problem Reply with quote
I had Zend optimizer installed for the PHP I am using for the website. The CLI version of PHP did not have Zend installed properly. So that might have fixed some problems.

My next problem is that the cron jobs are pointing to:

my/web/dir/blogs_organizer

and I have BO installed in
my/web/dir/bo

So I looked around and cannot find where the cronjobs were inserted at. I did crontab -e and looked in my /etc/cron.d /etc/cron.daily etc and the crontab file in there and they are not listed. Can you tell me which file I should edit on a debian based system?

Thanks,

Fred

cmdrcunt

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 5:56 pm    Post subject: Found it. Reply with quote
I guess it helps to use man. I found where the cron jobs were located. After installing the Zend Optimizer and fixing the cron jobs it is all working now. Thanks for the great software!

Atanasis
Owner

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
ok, glad to see everything is working fine now!

Keep me posted on any problems..

Thanks!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheapest Web Software Support Area Forum Index -> Blogs Organizer All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: