Special Offers
Special Offers
Kaktusan Cash
Kaktusan Cash
Plug Rush
Plug Rush

Haven't registered yet? Do it here now!
A couple of quick question

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheapest Web Software Support Area Forum Index -> Links Organizer
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kektex

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 1:33 am    Post subject: A couple of quick question Reply with quote
Hello,
I just purchased LO and got my first sites setup.
It was very easy except for importing links. You might want to think about implementing a mass import option for the most common link exchange scripts (linkex and axslinks).

Now,a couple of question:

1) Does the signup form always have to be on the original install site? I dont want all the sites in my network to be associated to a single domain, even if each site gets its own single form.
For example, it might be nice to install on mainsite and just move over the signup form to secondarysite/lo/signup.php
That way secondarysite is not associated in any way to mainsite

2) The tracking code also associates a domain to another domain, similar to the question above.

I've been using a free traffic trade script that lets me copy over the files to each domain so that it's not associated to a single site, yet it still has a single control panel for all sites, so that takes care of my questions above. Msg me if you want to know what the script is and get an idea of what I'm talking about.

3) I've been looking for a way to do a quick recip verification on my site but I couldn't find it. Can I do an "on demand" verification and not have to wait for the cron job?

This is a great looking script and I'm sure its gonna save me loads of time!
Thanks!

Atanasis
Owner

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
hi there, as for now all files are located at the install domain. And i am considering to make it put files at each domain, but since the script is multidomained and especially your domains can be on remote servers, not on same server, things are bit complicated there and thats why i need more time on that..

it has mass import feature at "trades->import"

as about recip checking, it is just from the cronjob, haven't put manual execution yet.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger ICQ Number

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheapest Web Software Support Area Forum Index -> Links Organizer All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: