Plug Rush
Plug Rush
Blogs Organizer
Blogs Organizer
Links Organizer
Links Organizer

Haven't registered yet? Do it here now!
Couple of quick questions

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheapest Web Software Support Area Forum Index -> Blogs Automater
View previous topic :: View next topic  
msacras

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 9:08 pm    Post subject: Couple of quick questions Reply with quote
A couple things I was noticing when I was checking out the features on the blogs automator demo

is there a way to download the images so we dont have to hotlink the sponsors images - that way we dont have to worry about their sever problems etc

is there a way to add multiple blogs to a campaign or whatever so one feed can do say a hundred blogs?

topten

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 10:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Couple of quick questions Reply with quote
msacras wrote:
A couple things I was noticing when I was checking out the features on the blogs automator demo

is there a way to download the images so we dont have to hotlink the sponsors images - that way we dont have to worry about their sever problems etc

is there a way to add multiple blogs to a campaign or whatever so one feed can do say a hundred blogs?

There is no way to download the sponsors thumbs and serve them yourself.

You cant use one feed on multiple blogs but you can use multiple feeds on one blog. I would think you would really be pushing the boundaries of dupe content using just one feed for so many blogs.

msacras

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Thanks for the first answer.

As far as the second answer, I'm not really concerned with duplicate content because of variables of the project I'm working on.

Atanasis
Owner

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
yes, currently there is no feature to download images. I am working on it, and soon it will appear.

as for the feeds, so far 1 campaign = 1 blog, but you can still create multiple campaigns and all read from same feed. I am thinking on some option for future to allow in some way 1 campaign to post to multiple blogs, or create an easy campaign dublicater..

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger ICQ Number

msacras

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
sounds great Kaktusan, those were the answers I was hoping for!

I'm very happy with Blogs Organzier and am looking forward to trying out the Automator

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheapest Web Software Support Area Forum Index -> Blogs Automater All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: