Blogs Automater
Rocket Pinger
Rocket Pinger
Kaktusan Cash
Kaktusan Cash

Haven't registered yet? Do it here now!
BA not posting to Blogger
Topic Tags:

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheapest Web Software Support Area Forum Index -> Blogs Automater
View previous topic :: View next topic  
obeyaron

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 11:34 pm    Post subject: BA not posting to Blogger Reply with quote
I recently added a new blogger blog to BA. I have comfirmed the add, it accepts the password, and lists the new blog, i can add the blog, however when I create a campaign BA says it posts a new post but the post is not displayed on the blogger blog. According to BA everything looks fine, its just not getting posted.

any help?

i also have another blogger blog that is working fine in BA.

Atanasis
Owner

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 2:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
hi there, well problem could be either from blogger having some issues with the new blog, or blogger doesn't like the content of the posts you try to send to this new blog. As you may browse the forum here, you will see lots of problems is causing blogger recently about the content.. they way it 100% xhtml, don't accept certain special characters and etc.. I made BA to make as compatible the posts as possible, but always something new appears..

try sending a test post to the problemable blog by picking posts from the ones that worked on your other blog and see if that will work.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger ICQ Number

obeyaron

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Yea after further review I think it is something related to the blogger password. It seams that I got locked and the password reset and now I can't post. I'm not too worried about it since I just created another blog and linked back to the old. thanks for the response.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheapest Web Software Support Area Forum Index -> Blogs Automater All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: