Links Organizer
Links Organizer
Cheapest Web Software
Cheapest Web Software
Gallery Scraper
Gallery Scraper

Haven't registered yet? Do it here now!
BA Update 1.3.2 problem

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheapest Web Software Support Area Forum Index -> Blogs Automater
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rhino

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 9:20 pm    Post subject: BA Update 1.3.2 problem Reply with quote
Updated to v1.3.2, seem to have lost the ability to select Blog Settings?

After the update, BA reported 3 blogs without cqmpaigns, so added new campaigns for those blogs.

Problem encountered when I tried to change the setting with the Click to show all link... The drop down box shows Select Blog, but none of the blogs display (should be 200+ options with the combined WP and BO blogs). I can see the complete blog list if I go into an existing campaign and select edit, just don't seem to be able to get the list of available blogs with the Create New Campaign option.

Also noted that the Version info at the top of the page is displaying Version 1.3.2/1.3.2 (expected to see Version 1.3.2)

Rhino

Atanasis
Owner

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
you mean when you are at the "add new campaign" screen, when you click the "show all" link so that all blogs in BA will be shown in the blogs dropdown, you can't get the list in there? Strange.. works pretty fine here.. best will be to pm me url and pass to your BA so i can check out..

as about the 1.3.2/1.3.2 it is like X/Y
where X is your version, and Y is latest version available. So when i put script update lets say tomorrow, you will see there is new version and you can upgrade yourself Smile

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger ICQ Number

rhino

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Very cool... the my version / current version is a great idea.

Yes, after the upgrade, BA reported 3 blogs that I had missed setting up BA campaigns for, so I did those. After the third campaign was set up, I noticed the list of available blogs in the drop down box went to Select Blog and clicking the Click to show all link didn't have any effect.

PM sent.

Rhino

Atanasis
Owner

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
hi there, got your pm and looked at your BA and all works fine. When i go to "Campaigns->Create New", there is nothing in the blogs dropdown list, just saying "Select Blog" and it should be like that.. then i click "show all" link and the dropdown refreshes and has all your blogs in it. Its a long list, so probably all are listed..

Can you please delete your browser cache and try again. If no luck you sure you have java enabled or some weird browser security settings. For me on FF and IE7 works pretty fine.

If no luck again, tell me what browser you are on..

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger ICQ Number

rhino

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
That seems to have been it (browser cache in FF). Control + page refresh and I've got the complete blog campaign listing. Very Happy

Thanks!

Rhino

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheapest Web Software Support Area Forum Index -> Blogs Automater All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: