Blogs Organizer
Blogs Organizer
Plug Rush
Plug Rush
Blogs Automater
Blogs Automater

Haven't registered yet? Do it here now!
BA and BO relations...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheapest Web Software Support Area Forum Index -> Blogs Automater
View previous topic :: View next topic  
crmagicxxx

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 9:24 pm    Post subject: BA and BO relations... Reply with quote
Hi.

I've tested so far Gallery Scraper and Blogs Automater. And what I can say is that both apps are great. Almost perfect with only little changes I would really need for my work; I've already posted here about that.

Where I am confused is your app Blog Organiser. It doesn't have free version so I can't test it and tell what exactly it does. Before I buy it I must know does BO have every feature of BA in it and plus other stuff needed to operate actual blogs. Somebody could straighten up things a little for me...?

Gallery Scrape is must have for me, so I am buying it.
BA is beautiful but I don't know if I should buy it or maybe BO is same as BA plus many other things?

I've looked info pages for BO but you wrote it like you are selling lotions for hair growing Smile so I am still confused about full features of it. I was confused with BA too from the info pages, but after half an hour of testing it was all clear Smile

That's it... Just a little point here needed about BA and BO relations? Do I really need both software to operate network of blogs?

Thanx

Atanasis
Owner

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Hi there,
cool, thanks!

Blogs Organizer is a solution for fast and easy blogs creation and maintaining. With just one script install you can publish blogs anywhere without additional installs. You just fill a form and upload couple of small files and thats it - your blog is ready to go and you operate it from now on from the admin panel. It has tons of features on the blogs operation. It has rss reader and etc.. But the rss feeding is more light version from the one in BA. Thats why i created BA. In BO, due to its nature and structure mainly to operate blogs, certain rss feeding things can't be done due to tons of reasons.

Yes, it has no free version, though i think soon to start offering one too. As for now you can preview the demo and ask anything you might need.

As about BA, take in mind this is its first version and there are tons more things to be done in it. I just need some time to see how it will work for everybody, how it will handle as base and then start expanding.

Thanks!

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger ICQ Number

topten

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
I will add that BO is a great way to mass produce your blogs and manage any hand written posts you may choose to make for your blogs. You can also monitor link trades across your blogs very easily. You can change templates across your blogs with the click of a button.

After I have made my blogs in BO I import them into BA and feed them with rss feeds from there.

The two work very well together. Best scripts I have bought in years Smile

Atanasis
Owner

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
yep, thats the way to go Smile

And i am doing same, building and maintaining the blogs with Blogs Organizer and having Blogs Automater populate them with content automatically

thanks for the nice words and keep up the great work Smile

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger ICQ Number

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheapest Web Software Support Area Forum Index -> Blogs Automater All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: