Links Organizer
Cheapest Adult Scripts
Cheapest Adult Scripts
Blogs Organizer
Blogs Organizer

Haven't registered yet? Do it here now!
Suggestions, Ideas for Blogs Automater
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheapest Web Software Support Area Forum Index -> Blogs Automater
View previous topic :: View next topic  
king1ear

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
This is working great so far!

I would suggest a feature to change the alt tags for images too.

Atanasis
Owner

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
hm, thats good idea. I shall see will i be able to do that, since colors can be defined in many ways both in html and css and not sure will it end up good working..

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger ICQ Number

rofl

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 2:32 pm    Post subject: Extra categories... themes? Reply with quote
An idea that would make selecting/storing feeds much easier would be an additional 'themes' field.

A theme is like a second category for a feed, so say you have lots of sites under the 'anal' category, you could optionally give each field a theme so you could have 'anal teens' or 'anal ethnic' or 'anal first timers' etc.

Atanasis
Owner

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
i am considering to make it tag based. I think that it will do the very same thing like you explained. What you think?

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger ICQ Number

rofl

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Yeah that sounds great, a feed could have 1 or many tags.

Cool, if you can select for campaigns using multiple tags it sounds good to me!

What about negative selections? eg, you are putting together a blog about boobs, but dont want any hardcore posts, so you say all 'boobs' tags but NOT 'hardcore' tags?

Atanasis
Owner

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
yeah and thats good suggestion, but its getting things pretty complicate to operate. I will see what can be done, but probably it will appear somewhere in next versions

Thanks!

rofl

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Would be good if the word replacer could 'remember' what it has replaced and not replace twice further down the script.

At the moment, if you have this in your replace words:

green||red
red||green

then it finds the first green, changes it to red, and then finds the new red and changes it back to green again!

topten

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 8:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Ok heres my suggestion

when editing feeds in BA it would be nice if they didnt open in a new window but opened in the same window and when edited the page simply reloaded

thanks

Juan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
I was wondering if instead of ad ramdom text to title you could replace the old title with a new one from the random text

Atanasis
Owner

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 2:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
umm, replacing the whole title with another, i don't think it will be a good idea..

Juan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Atanasis wrote:
umm, replacing the whole title with another, i don't think it will be a good idea..

Can you tell me why?

Atanasis
Owner

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Juan wrote:
Atanasis wrote:

Can you tell me why?

because it will not match the content of the post. To rewrite 1-2 words from the original title is fine, but replacing the whole title automatically i don't think would be even close match to the post content..

nation-x

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 8:29 pm    Post subject: Email Posting Blog Type Reply with quote
kaktusan,
Can you add a new blog type for posting via email? Blogger has started to use captcha for some posting software and I think they are doing it by server ip... but posting by email can't be blocked.

nation-x

Atanasis
Owner

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
hm, nothing surprises me from blogger..

do they have posting by email support?

Generally thats good feature to have in the software, just tried always avoiding it, coz didn't want to let people heavy load their script and flood their mailserver and then their host drop them..should be doing some research on the topic..

Juan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
How many post can you do per day without triggering capcha

Atanasis
Owner

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Juan wrote:
How many post can you do per day without triggering capcha

dunno, now i hear one can trigger captcha from remote posting..

twisted

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 4:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
I have 2 feature requests;

the first would be an engine that automatically rewrites content on the fly so I don't have to type in all the words I want changed. Maybe a Markov or something. Its good to still be able to have the software change specific words you enter.

Also a system where you can upload PLR articles have them rewritten on the fly then posted to blogs.

I don't currently own your software but have been seriously looking at it. Most important to me is having unique content but when I saw I have to actually manually enter the words to change the content was the only thing that kept me from buying.

I think its a great piece of software though with good potential. I will definitely keep an eye out for updates.

Atanasis
Owner

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
hi there, so you actually suggest the script has some general database/dictionary with preset rules and words and when you load content it automatically rewrite. Am i catching the idea correctly or no? Just i can't seem to clearly understand how the script should rewrite automatically, when it needs rules for that.

twisted

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Yeah well thats the general idea. I'm sure you have heard of "SGW" self growing websites and autoblogger pro SA.
Both of these packages are capable of automatic rewriting of content as well as still being able to specify individual words to be substituted.
I'm not sure what system SGW uses for rewriting content but autoblogger uses a markov engine to create unique content.
Unfortunately SGW can only post to blogs on the same server (which is really retarded) and autoblogger pro SA has the worst support imaginable unlike here where I see replys being posted within a few hours of a question asked.

Atanasis
Owner

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
i understand. Well surely i will be doing something about auto rewriting in next versions, just it will take time to do research, find best solution, create it, test it.. it will be done, but can't say from now when exactly.

Thanks!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheapest Web Software Support Area Forum Index -> Blogs Automater All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

Jump to: