Blogs Organizer
Blogs Organizer
Kaktusan Cash
Kaktusan Cash
Plug Rush
Plug Rush

Haven't registered yet? Do it here now!
BO Script seems to be not parsing php files correctly

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheapest Web Software Support Area Forum Index -> Blogs Organizer
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gawdi

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:34 pm    Post subject: BO Script seems to be not parsing php files correctly Reply with quote
Kaktus

Seem to have a major problem with BO.....

I added a new blog last friday, and since them we have had problems with BO hanging the server....... Webair have looked at the issue for several days, and each time they clear my sql and/or apache the blogs work for about 2 mins (albeit v slowly) then the system hangs...

Theres nothing showing in the system events but it looks like but somethings not parsing the php files properly so it's not pulling up the templates / posts... it's just hanging...

Could you come back to me asap please.

Atanasis
Owner

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
hi there, well, which exactly "hangs" ?

The BO admin panel, the cronjobs or the blogs themselves?

Ask your host to check the connection to the BO install domain from the blog locations. I had clients in the past where the blog locations had problems connecting to the BO install domain, where the actual blog files reside..

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger ICQ Number

gawdi

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Atanasis wrote:
hi there, well, which exactly "hangs" ?

The BO admin panel, the cronjobs or the blogs themselves?

Ask your host to check the connection to the BO install domain from the blog locations. I had clients in the past where the blog locations had problems connecting to the BO install domain, where the actual blog files reside..

I have removed the last feed that i created, and the blogs are loading now... but very slowly c45 seconds............

It cannot be the bo install domain as they and these blogs are on the same domain.....

I am getting webair to check the cronjob records to see if theres something going on there which is slowing every down...

Atanasis
Owner

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
i see, well pm me url and pass to your BO admin, so i can see the things.. when the blogs themselves load slow, its eather something slowing down the request to the original blog file, or something in mysql or something else..

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger ICQ Number

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheapest Web Software Support Area Forum Index -> Blogs Organizer All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: