Gallery Scraper
Gallery Scraper
Kaktusan Cash
Kaktusan Cash
Special Offers
Special Offers

Haven't registered yet? Do it here now!
embedded video

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheapest Web Software Support Area Forum Index -> Blogs Organizer
View previous topic :: View next topic  
boswack

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:10 pm    Post subject: embedded video Reply with quote
Im trying to insert the following code in a blog post but for the life of me i can not figure this out , Im inserting this in the html of the post but nothing is showing up when i preview it. Any suggestions what i might be doing wrong?

<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=6,0,40,0" id="null" width="350" height="432"><param name="id" value="null" /><param name="width" value="350" /><param name="height" value="432" /><param name="bgcolor" value="#000000" /><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /><param name="quality" value="high" /><param name="cachebusting" value="true" /><param name="flashvars" value="config=http://bluestarlive.net/procont/models/proconfigsext/blac_chyna_si_mami_promo_ext.js" /><param name="src" value="http://bluestarlive.net/procont/flowplayer.commercial-3.2.7.swf" /><embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" id="null" width="350" height="432" bgcolor="#000000" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" quality="high" cachebusting="true" flashvars="config=http://bluestarlive.net/procont/models/proconfigsext/blac_chyna_si_mami_promo_ext.js" src="http://bluestarlive.net/procont/flowplayer.commercial-3.2.7.swf"></embed></object>

Atanasis
Owner

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
i think the problem comes from the advanced editor being enabled. Try disabling it from the "general settings" menu and then paste the embed code into a post and see if it will work

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger ICQ Number

boswack

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
tryed that but still no luck at all , this is strange. Also when i try to check the word density i get the following error :You don't have permission to access /bo/index.php on this server. Maybe this has something to do with my post problem? Hope this is not a white list problem on my server , my domain has already been whitelisted

Atanasis
Owner

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
well, that definitely is a server issue, since i see no other reason to get such an error. Probably for that reason and the embed doesn't work. I think it is the mod_security in apache not liking your requests. You should inspect your apache logs and see what triggers the 'no permissions' error. As about whitelisting, there a whitelisting and a whitelisting.. You might be whitelisted for certain queries, but rejected to another..

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger ICQ Number

boswack

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Word density problem is solved , however still wont accept the embeded video code for some reason : (

Atanasis
Owner

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
ok great!

I just tested and it doesn't accept the embed code indeed. I found that it doesn't work if you have any "rewriters" entered in the blog settings.. Will see if i can fix that tomorrow..

boswack

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Hey , Just wandering if you found a fix for it yet?

Thanks

Atanasis
Owner

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
hey there, sorry, i haven't notify you here, because i am still struggling with the issue. So far what i confirmed is that the problem only exists if there's an active content rewriting in the blog settings. I am testing the code and doing research but can't find why it breaks, because sometimes it works and sometimes not.. I am having doubts it has something to do with character encoding, but can't confirm it yet, as thats really a pain to deal in PHP.. Will require more time..

boswack

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Hi , Thanks for your reply and no worries here , im just thankful for the help with this. I will check back here from time to time to see if you have any updates for me.

Thanks again

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheapest Web Software Support Area Forum Index -> Blogs Organizer All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: