Cheapest Adult Scripts
Gallery Scraper
Gallery Scraper
Cheapest Web Software
Cheapest Web Software
Special Offers
Special Offers

Haven't registered yet? Do it here now!
MAX IP: is it PER SITE or is it the MAX FOR NETWORK??

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheapest Web Software Support Area Forum Index -> Links Organizer
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tube2k

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:01 pm    Post subject: MAX IP: is it PER SITE or is it the MAX FOR NETWORK?? Reply with quote
OK So... I have 948 websites set up with Links organizer. For each of these sites, I set them to allow only one recip from the same IP address. I have determined that this means, in simple words, that my website will only accept a backlink from one of your sites with the same IP address. Understood.

I have noticed a bug that, if you can confirm, needs fixed absolutely as soon as possible.

When using the single trade signup form, I can only use one website from the same IP address as a reciprocal link for a trade, throughout the whole network of sites installed in LO. Meaning, if a trader came and requested a trade offering a backlink to me from IP address 192.168.1.1, he would only EVER be allowed to use that IP in my network once, that is it. So he cant request another trade with another site of mine, offering a backlink to me from another website of his thats on 192.168.1.1

With a network of 950 sites, and hundreds of trades being requested per day before the conversion to LO, we need to be able to allow these traders to use that IP address once PER SITE of mine, not ONCE, PERIOD.

Can you confirm all of this? There isn't anywhere that we can sex a MAX IP globally, it's only PER SITE and it's bugged to think it means the whole network. Thanks.

Atanasis
Owner

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
That feature is made per site, not global.

I just looked at the code and yes, indeed there is a bug which currently checks not just for the site, but globally

I will fix it by tomorrow and will let you know..

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger ICQ Number

Atanasis
Owner

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
hi there,
it is fixed..

You can grab the upgrader package from my site, unpack on your PC and upload in BINARY mode to your server just file /lo/functions.inc.php

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger ICQ Number

tube2k

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Curious as to whether this option can be added for 'global' as well... seeing as how we have over 940 sites in the database, we would like to be able to stop traders from requesting a backlink once they reach, say, 10 trades with the whole network from one IP address.

I'm going to grab this update now and see what transpires.

tube2k

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
So for example if I have set one max IP per site, I'd like to also have it make sure we dont do, say, more than 10 trades from same IP across the network..

Atanasis
Owner

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
yes, i can see if that could be implemented in next version..

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheapest Web Software Support Area Forum Index -> Links Organizer All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: