Rocket Pinger
Rocket Pinger
Blogs Organizer
Blogs Organizer
Blogs Automater
Blogs Automater

Haven't registered yet? Do it here now!
question on resubmission posts

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheapest Web Software Support Area Forum Index -> Blogs Organizer
View previous topic :: View next topic  
buttster

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:46 pm    Post subject: question on resubmission posts Reply with quote
I have never had any blogs re-post, so my question is, why would you repost, does it hurt you with the search engines in anyway and if you do resubmit, what would be the length of days you would set the script to repost. Any info appreciated, thanks much

Atanasis
Owner

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
reposting is just a handy feature according to what you wanna do with your site.

For example i create blog, write up 30 posts and schedule them to publish one every 2 days and put resubmission on to say 65 days, and i forget about that blog. Once the 30 posts get all published within 60 days, from 65th day posts start resubmitting again every 2 days... The blog will always rotate that content. That way i could produce hundreds of blogs and forget about updating them, just focus on traffic and backlinking..

So, reposting is a feature that could come in handy in various situations, but not something a "must need" feature...

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger ICQ Number

biliwiz

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I use this feature extensively; mainly in the way you explained, Atansis. I often go back after a year or so and upload a load more posts to add to the mix.

One thing that is time consuming is having to enter into each post in order to mark (or unmark) the post for resubmission.

It would be great if there was a check box for resbumission of the post on the 'Browse Posts' page. That way you could select for resubmission those posts which have resulted in good sales - quickly and easily. Do you think this would be a good idea for a future update?

Atanasis
Owner

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
yes, i can add that in next version. No problems Smile

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger ICQ Number

biliwiz

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Excellent, thanks very very muchf. Can't wait!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheapest Web Software Support Area Forum Index -> Blogs Organizer All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: