Plug Rush
Plug Rush
Blogs Automater
Blogs Automater
Rocket Pinger
Rocket Pinger

Haven't registered yet? Do it here now!
Urgent - Moved Servers, Blogs Not Showing Up

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheapest Web Software Support Area Forum Index -> Blogs Organizer
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ynuahayt

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 10:38 pm    Post subject: Urgent - Moved Servers, Blogs Not Showing Up Reply with quote
Hi Kaktusan I really need your help asap. I moved servers and now my blogs that are generated through BO are not showing up.

The weird thing is that the admin works 100% and I can make new blogs on new domains that do show up. I have checked and all the files have been uploaded to the old blogs so that's not what's missing.

Please help me out before the Search Engines drops my sites! I'll check this thread or contact me:

Email: wang[at]os.dk

Thanks.

Atanasis
Owner

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Hi there,
well, yes the admin panel will be always working fine if you are sure you moved everything properly.

As about the blogs, make sure first all dirs "boblogs", "boposts" and "bofeeds" exist, have 777 permissions and all blog files inside have same properties.
Also try opening one, two blog files from the "boblogs" directory via web and see if your blog page show up fine. If all that is good, the problem is at your blog locations, so try putting again the linking code files..

Let me know..

Thanks!

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger ICQ Number

Atanasis
Owner

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
also you might need to swtich to CURL version of the linking files, if your new host where the blog locations are, don't support the regular php includes..

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger ICQ Number

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheapest Web Software Support Area Forum Index -> Blogs Organizer All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: