Blogs Automater
Blogs Automater
Kaktusan Cash
Kaktusan Cash
Gallery Scraper
Gallery Scraper

Haven't registered yet? Do it here now!
How To Fast Check Ping Sites?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheapest Web Software Support Area Forum Index -> Rocket Pinger
View previous topic :: View next topic  
6devil

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:43 pm    Post subject: How To Fast Check Ping Sites? Reply with quote
Is there a way to do a fast check of the ping sites listed (I added a bunch of them recently) - is there a mass check script or something to make sure nothing is outdated or double pinged?

http://pingerfinger.com looks like a good list but I dont know
the direct links to insert and
http://www.websitesecrets101.com/is-your-ping-list-a-waste-of-time
had a few new helpful ones.

Please advise how to make sure to stay on top as I read on some other post that you said the "ping sites in the scripts are partly outdated" - I did expect when I buy this script and install it that all Ping sites listed are up to date, no?

Thanks.

Atanasis
Owner

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
i am providing just the software, not and a ping list. It is up to everyone by himself to maintain a ping list for his own use

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger ICQ Number

6devil

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Thanks for the answer. However you have to understand that you answers is perceived by many (including me) as poor attitute in customer support. You advertise and sell a PING script and then leave people hanging there without advice on how to fully use the script to its best.

Atanasis
Owner

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
You are probably the first one for 6 years i am doing this business to say i have poor attitude towards my clients.

I advertise and sell a product, and support my product.

There is no script to check if a ping service is fully working, otherwise i would have put that in RP itself. Thats why you have to do it by yourself - to maintain the ping list. And thats why i am not maintaining the list in the software, otherwise the script price wouldn't be the one that it is now..

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger ICQ Number

6devil

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I gave you a honest feedback, I already bought scripts from you and will buy more of them - however I reserve the right to speak my mind. Most people will not bother to give you negative feedback, so I am not saying you have a poor attitude - I said your answers made me feel uncomfortable in the first place.

You gave an explanation that sounds all right.

See: I am also in the process of ADVERTISING your products, so I need to know that nobody gets lost in the process when they buy from you and I for example didn't find an explanation for the advanced fast ping in your original manual for example.

My feedback - good and bad - is for me to let you know my side as customer, it might help you to reach other customers that will NOT communicate with you and just leave. So if I am the first in 6 years then others are not honest with you or too lazy to give you detailled feedback.

Be sure, I like your products, but I need to understand them - and also will make videos sooner or later to help you promote them via my site 6devil.com in the near future.

Atanasis
Owner

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
yes, ofcourse you can speak your mind, there's nothing wrong with that.

Despite the detailed docs i have for my scripts, i know there will always be questions and unclear things and thats why the support forum exists and i answer all threads.

You mention your question about the advanced fast pinging. I think i explained it to you and you understood it. Aren't you satisfied from my answer?

When dealing with lots of different people I pretty good know that some people won't be totally happy from my answers or service, and thats normal..

You are unhappy from my answer in this thread - OK. And thats why i am here to further explain and communicate, i am not leaving the thread unanswered or even delete it like many companies will do. I have nothing to hide and thats why i have public support forum where everyone can read everything, not some private ticket system where you access just your own tickets..

And be assured that exactly this public support forum has bringed me tons of new customers that check how's the support before they purchase any of my products.

I just can't agree with you that many find my support poor. You can find it to be such, but i know there is no such thing as "many".

Also i can't agree with you that all my customers are lazy or dishonest with me. Well, i have over 20k of customers..

You have the freedom to speak your mind, just i am defending false statements you made..

6devil

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Thanks. I have never said you give bad support. You misunderstood what I was originally state. No worries. You are doing fine. I just want to make sure your scripts work with me and I don't spend money and not using it fully.

Thanks, we can leave this topic now, all is fine for the moment Smile

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheapest Web Software Support Area Forum Index -> Rocket Pinger All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: