Gallery Scraper
Gallery Scraper
Special Offers
Special Offers
Cheapest Adult Scripts
Cheapest Adult Scripts

Haven't registered yet? Do it here now!
NOOB Pre-Sales Question

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheapest Web Software Support Area Forum Index -> Blogs Organizer
View previous topic :: View next topic  
alxjack

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:17 pm    Post subject: NOOB Pre-Sales Question Reply with quote
Hi:

I am interested in your product and must ask:

1- I am into autoblogging and have several autoblogging plugins - one WP Robot

2- Do you advise, or do you see a problem with using WPR with your scripts?

If so, what do you find as the best way to use your script to get traffic - With or WITHOUT the plugins I already have.

I love the concept of central management, but I am wondering if your script alone can give me enough traffic to eliminate a lot of the other plugins I have.

Sorry if this is in wrong category.... Just looking for the best way to use your scripts...
THANKS

Atanasis
Owner

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
hi there,
thanks for your interest in my software!

My Blogs Organizer is standalone blogging platform and you can't use Wordpress plugins with it. My script has built in SEO and features which are setup by default on the blogs built by it.

I am not familiar with WP Robot plugin exactly, so i don't know how you can drive traffic with it and therefore i can't compare it with my script..

If you explain me little more about how you drive traffic with your plugins i will be able to tell you whats available in my script and whats not..

Otherwise, as i said my script creates pretty good and optimized blogs and they get nice SE traffic if you create good onsite SEO with your descriptions and blog posts..

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger ICQ Number

alxjack

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:26 pm    Post subject: Thanks for reply Reply with quote
Basically, I want to cut down on having to manually log in and maintain by blogs.

WP Roby pulls articles, videos and from yahoo answers...but setting up is a pain.

I only want to setup sites quick, do the basic seo and I used the above plugin to get traffic.

NOW if one of your scripts can get traffic without having to go through all the above ( Smile ) that is what interests me... I do not know which of your scripts to get,,, but if I can get sufficient traffic with just the RSS feed posting from your script... then I want it.

So I guess my question is... traffic generation using your script. How does that work? What do you suggest? Which script you advise.

I am building SPLOGS and the faster I can set them up and forget them and repeat... I am fine.

As of now, I do not see any tactics you advise on really getting traffic... Just your scripts? or use other scripts too?

Thanks again. I am serious potential customer. I just want to know of the best route to take.

Atanasis
Owner

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
well, my scripts work just with rss feeds to auto update blogs. I am not familiar with how yahoo answers can be delivered to your blogs, but if it is not from an rss feed, then my script can't handle what you need.

Yes, my scripts are perfect for quick blogging - setup a blog, do some basic SEO, assign rss feeds to the blog and thats it..

My scripts aren't "traffic" targetted, as no other script is. They provide you ability to build easy and fast blogs and maintain them. Traffic is built by SEO, good content, link trades and anything else, but not by a script. What is up to the script to provide you good default SEO which could lead to better traffic, it is done..

For a start, for you best will be Blogs Organizer, which lets you create easily and fast blogs without the need to install a script each time..

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger ICQ Number

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheapest Web Software Support Area Forum Index -> Blogs Organizer All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: