Blogs Organizer
Rocket Pinger
Rocket Pinger
Cheapest Adult Scripts
Cheapest Adult Scripts

Haven't registered yet? Do it here now!
Two problems installing Rocket Pinger
Topic Tags:

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheapest Web Software Support Area Forum Index -> Rocket Pinger
View previous topic :: View next topic  
harvey007

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 7:56 am    Post subject: Two problems installing Rocket Pinger Reply with quote
I tried to install on my www.buycityposters.com and received this message:
Zend Optimizer not installed
This file was encoded by the Zend Encoder / Zend SafeGuard Suite

In order to run it, please install the freely available Zend Optimizer, version 2.1.0 or later.

What is the Zend Optimizer?
The Zend Optimizer is one of the most popular PHP plugins for performance-improvement, and has been freely available since the early days of PHP 4. It improves performance by taking PHP's intermediate code through multiple Optimization Passes, which replace inefficient code patterns with efficient code blocks. The replacement code blocks perform exactly the same operations as the original code, only faster.

In addition to performance-improvement, the Zend Optimizer also enables PHP to transparently load files encoded by the Zend Encoder or Zend SafeGuard Suite.

The Zend Optimizer is a freely-available product from Zend Technologies. Zend Technologies is the company that develops the scripting engine of PHP, also known as the Zend Engine.

-------------------------------------
I then tried to enable Zend on my hosting website and GoDaddy said that I could not enable Zend in windows hosting environment.

I then tried to install on another website (hosted by AllWebCo) called www.skylinepics.com, but this time, I got this message:
Fatal error: Incompatible file format: The encoded file has format ID 2003120701, whereas the Optimizer can read up to 2002062301 in /home/www/skylinepics/rp/rp/rp-install.php on line 0
---------------
Cheapest Web software help forum says this type of message is caused by not using binary in FTP process. I deleted files and re-ftped them making sure I was using binary and still got same error.

Thanks,
Wade

Atanasis
Owner

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
hello there,
well the error message you are receiving:
Fatal error: Incompatible file format: The encoded file has format ID 2003120701, whereas the Optimizer can read up to 2002062301 in /home/www/skylinepics/rp/rp/rp-install.php on line 0

is because the Zend Optimizer is way too old on that hosting server. Contact your host support and ask them to upgrade the zend optimizer to latest version. Its a 5 minutes work.

Let me know if you experience more problems.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger ICQ Number

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheapest Web Software Support Area Forum Index -> Rocket Pinger All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: