Cheapest Adult Scripts
Kaktusan Cash
Kaktusan Cash
Blogs Organizer
Blogs Organizer

Haven't registered yet? Do it here now!
cron cronjob doesnt work
Topic Tags:

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheapest Web Software Support Area Forum Index -> Blogs Automater
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pit5

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:38 pm    Post subject: cron cronjob doesnt work Reply with quote
(sorry my enlish is not the best)
My Cronjobs doesnt work.
If i start the php files manuel - it works!
if i rename the bapost.php - Cron deamon: "Could not open input file: /var/www/web131/html/ba/bapost.php"
(I believe that say the cronjob works)
if i change the command for cronjob (without /dev/null) - cron deamon send the mail: (text for zend optimizer) <html.............html>"
Please help me!
Thanks
Peter (pit5)

Atanasis
Owner

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
it looks like zend optimizer is not enabled for the command line php. Ask your hosting about that. If no luck tell them to run the cronjob command from the command line and paste me the exact output of any errors or something..

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger ICQ Number

pit5

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Atanasis wrote:
it looks like zend optimizer is not enabled for the command line php. Ask your hosting about that. If no luck tell them to run the cronjob command from the command line and paste me the exact output of any errors or something..

Hello,
the zend-optimizer is enabbled. Please have a look for "blog4sex.com/test" there is the php-info.
thank you.

Atanasis
Owner

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
yes, in the web based php it is enabled, however it might not be enabled in the command line php. When you are on ssh if you display the phpinfo page like using:
/usr/bin/php test.php
can you see the zend optimized enabled?

also paste me what is returned by the cronjob when executed on the command line. Just on ssh do like
/usr/bin/php /path/to/bapost.php
and see what is displayed.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger ICQ Number

pit5

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Atanasis wrote:
yes, in the web based php it is enabled, however it might not be enabled in the command line php. When you are on ssh if you display the phpinfo page like using:
/usr/bin/php test.php
can you see the zend optimized enabled?

also paste me what is returned by the cronjob when executed on the command line. Just on ssh do like
/usr/bin/php /path/to/bapost.php
and see what is displayed.

cron daemon send for cronjob bapost:
<html><body>

<center><h1>Zend Optimizer not installed</h1></center><p>This file was encoded by the Zend Encoder / Zend SafeGuard Suite</p>
<p>In order to run it, please install the freely available Zend Optimizer, version 2.1.0 or later.</p>
<h2>What is the Zend Optimizer?</h2>
<p>The Zend Optimizer is one of the most popular PHP plugins for performance-improvement, and has been freely available since the early days of PHP 4. It improves performance by taking PHP's intermediate code through multiple Optimization Passes, which replace inefficient code patterns with efficient code blocks. The replacement code blocks perform exactly the same operations as the original code, only faster.</p>
<p>In addition to performance-improvement, the Zend Optimizer also enables PHP to transparently load files encoded by the Zend Encoder or Zend SafeGuard Suite.</p>
<p>The Zend Optimizer is a freely-available product from Zend Technologies. Zend Technologies is the company that develops the scripting engine of PHP, also known as the Zend Engine.</p></body></html>

pit5

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Hello Kaktusan,

is it possible to send you my Automater and FTP Password to you. Maybe the easiers Way to find the Error?

Thanks
Peter Pit5

Atanasis
Owner

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
no need to send me access, since i don't need it. From what you pasted it is exactly clear that zend optimizer is not enabled for the command line php. Ask your host that you need it enabled not only for the web based php but and for the /usr/bin/php

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheapest Web Software Support Area Forum Index -> Blogs Automater All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: