Blogs Organizer
Blogs Organizer
Gallery Scraper
Gallery Scraper
Cheapest Adult Scripts
Cheapest Adult Scripts

Haven't registered yet? Do it here now!
A Few Questions

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheapest Web Software Support Area Forum Index -> Blogs Organizer
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Carl0s2

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 11:44 am    Post subject: A Few Questions Reply with quote
Hi,

After using BO with BA for a couple of weeks I have some questions...

1. Posting Feeds in Categories (BA). Is there a way to have feeds assigned to specific categories within a campaign? E.g. Campaign has two feeds in BA categories Cat1 and Cat2. I want to have posts in the Cat1 feed posted to the Cat1 category in my blog. And Cat2 feed posted to Cat2 blog category. At the moment I'm having to set up one campaign per category but it seems like this should be possible in one campaign.

2. URL Prefix (BA or BO). Is it possible to add a prefix to all external link url's? E.g. change http://sponsor.com to http://mysite.com/out.php?url=http://sponsor.com

3. Pending / Reviewed (BA). Is there a way to set the new posts to be either Pending or Reviewed on a per feed basis instead of globally?

4. Download Images (BA). Again, any way to set this per feed instead of global?

5. Title Link to Sponsor (BO). Is there a way to have the post title link to the RSS item link when feeding a blog via BA? I've tried using the %%RSS_LINK%% but it just gives me the home page url of my blog.

Thanks,

Carl0s.

Atanasis
Owner

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Hi there, here are answers.

1) so far 1 campaign posts to selected categories. It posts any entries to the selected categories. If you want posts from cat1 to be posted to cat1 and posts from cat2 to cat2 you need to make 2 campaigns for each category. I am thinking on solution to make things available within campaign.

2) no, BO and BA, do not touch any urls inside hrefs.

3) Currently it is globally, but thats a nice suggestion and i could make it per feed in next versions.

4) same as 3

5) post titles are autogenerated by the blog receiving the post and they lead to the post custom page.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger ICQ Number

Carl0s2

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Hi Kaktusan,

Thanks for answering.

With respect to 1, 3 and 4 I hope you can do something with updates. They would be nice features.

Re:2 I can understand the reasons for this. I remember you posted something on Netpond on it. You wouldn't want someone to steal feeds and replace the aff id. But I think a prefix and/or postfix option wouldn't present the same problems. Maybe something to think about?

Thanks again,

Carlos.

Atanasis
Owner

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
yes, about a prefix i will surely be doing it

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger ICQ Number

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheapest Web Software Support Area Forum Index -> Blogs Organizer All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: