Cheapest Web Software
Kaktusan Cash
Kaktusan Cash
Blogs Automater
Blogs Automater
Rocket Pinger
Rocket Pinger

Haven't registered yet? Do it here now!
Difference between Blogs Organizer and Blogs Automater?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheapest Web Software Support Area Forum Index -> Blogs Organizer
View previous topic :: View next topic  
msm

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 5:20 pm    Post subject: Difference between Blogs Organizer and Blogs Automater? Reply with quote
I'm not sure I understand the difference between Blogs Organizer and Blogs Automater.

Would I be correct in saying that BO is for creating and managing blogs from scratch, plus managing blogs you already have up and running (with WordPress or another blogging software platform)... and Blogs Automater is only for managing blogs you already have running?

Would I also be correct in saying that both BO and BA only automate by using existing RSS blog feeds from sponsors? If I wanted to include content on my blog that came from sponsor FHGs I'd also need Gallery Scrapper?

Also, I was wondering why you don't offer a free download version of BO. If I buy it and don't like it within 30 days, can I get a refund?

Thanks for the help. It looks lke you have some great software but my head is spinning from trying to figure out what everything does and what would work best for me.

A suggestion: create a table and on one side list all the things a prospective webmater might want to do (such as run a blog, manage a WordPress blog, run a TGP, trade links, etc.), then in the next column list which of your products would best accomplish each goal. This might help newbies like me make sense of everything.

Atanasis
Owner

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
hi there, thanks for being interested in my software!

Let me try to say it the most easy way..

Blogs Organizer - complete blogging platform - creates and operates blogs without the need of any other blogging software like wordpress and etc.. With one install of BO you can create as much blogs as you want, virtually anywhere - no installs are needed for each blog. Mainly BO is software for creating and operating blogs. It has tons of scheduling and automation features and etc... to help you about the blogs. It has RSS feeding, but it is supporter feature and can't be expanded way too much.

Blogs Automater - it does no build blogs! With it you can only update blogs that you already have like wordpress, BO blogs, thumblogger and etc..
It is mainly like CMS system for blog posts. It reads rss feeds automatically and stores all posts in tidy arranged database, so you can anytime review/edit them and publish them to any of your blogs anytime.
It has really lots of features about RSS feeding and is created exactly for that and there is lots of space to be expanded.

So simply - if you need to make blogs get BO, if you need to update blogs get BA. Best scenario is get both - BO to build and operate blogs, BA to update them. I and lots of my clients are doing exactly this.

About making posts from sponsors FHG's, yes you need Gallery Scraper.

I don't have a trial on BO because it is kinda complicated to accomplish it and i have left it for future. I think as of next version i am preparing i will start providing and trial version. And yes, if you don't like the product, within 30 days you can get your money back. Anyways i don't think you will end up there, because it is really great solution for making blogs Smile

Let me know if you have any more questions or if interested purchasing any of my products.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger ICQ Number

msm

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Thank you very much for your reply! This helps a lot... now I understand.

Originally I thought BO and BA were somewhat similiar but now I see how BA works with BO (and other blog software). Since I was able to download the trial versions of BA and Gallery Scrapper I think I'll work with those a little before purchasing BO.

I am also trying out Site Organzer but since you have video tutorials on the other products I think I'll begin with them. I'm new to all this so I need all the help I can get!

Thanks again! As I said, you seem to have some excellent and highly regarded products and provide first class customer service. You must think I'm a dummy for not comprehending your sales pages, but there is so much info on there its kind of overwhleming. Your brief description above was easier for me to grasp.

Atanasis
Owner

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
yep no probs, you know the sales pages are "sales" pages Smile
when you are confused you are always welcome to ask

btw there are video tutorials about BO too, so you can get a feeling of it too

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger ICQ Number

msm

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I couldn't fine a video tutorial for Site Organzier... is one available?

Atanasis
Owner

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
no, for SO i don't have yet a video tutorial. Next weekend i will be recording videos for Links Organizer and after that i will get to SO.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheapest Web Software Support Area Forum Index -> Blogs Organizer All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: