Gallery Scraper
Rocket Pinger
Rocket Pinger
Cheapest Adult Scripts
Cheapest Adult Scripts

Haven't registered yet? Do it here now!
Links Organizer v1.6 BETA
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheapest Web Software Support Area Forum Index -> Links Organizer
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Atanasis
Owner

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:45 pm    Post subject: Links Organizer v1.6 BETA Reply with quote
Dear webmasters and fellow customers,
We are excited to announce you the release of the v1.6 beta version of Links Organizer!

It contains tons of new features and great improvements which will make your linktrading more easy and qualified!

It already has been tested to work pretty smooth and error free, however there are lots of new features and we would like to release a beta version first, to avoid any small troubles.

Anyone wishing to upgrade to it, is welcome to download the BETA package from the owners lounge and upgrade to it.

PLEASE, IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS/ISSUES WITH THE BETA VERSION REPORT THEM WITHIN THIS THREAD! DO NOT START NEW ONES!

Last edited by Atanasis on Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger ICQ Number

Stevie Wallis

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Wow, lots of new cool options.. The only thing i couldn't find yet is a list with who links links to me. Would be cool when i could click my domain in ABC "Trades Summary" and see who's linking to me.

I need this especially for interlinking, since i have my domains at several boxes each at a unique IP I want to make as much advantage of that as possible. Would be great if you could make it so that it shows the ip too.

Keep up the good work,

Atanasis
Owner

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
if you enable in "settings->configure", the "resolve ips" and "auto rescan IP addresses" feature and wait a day the script to update the IPS, you can view the trades ips in the list.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger ICQ Number

Atanasis
Owner

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
small bug found!

Anyone upgraded to beta already, don't scare yourselves if you edit a trade and then see message "Deleted Successfully". I just mistaken the message.

To fix it, redownload package and upload only file index.php

ddaaa

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
hm I still see the PR's of the link I am linking to instead of the PR's of the sites linking to me... is there something im missing?

You know, the site sorting by recip URL.

Recip URL links to my site. So i want to see all trades by recip URL and their PR. Not the trade URL because that doesnt matter as much as the recip URL..

Atanasis
Owner

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
the new version reads the PR of the "Recip URL"

If you just upgraded, leave the script a day to update the PRs of the trades. Make sure in "settings->configure" you have the "update Trades PR" option. Script updates each hour 30 trades PRs to avoid google blacklisting..

ddaaa

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Aha ok. Thanks for the quick response

adultclips

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
After upgrading the script, I went to add a trade and when i selected the category in which the site appears in, nothing shows up so I can't select a site to add the trade to.

Its the same problem for all categories. Is this a bug or do I need to do something else to get them to show up?

Thanks in advance

Atanasis
Owner

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
probably your browser is cached. Go and login again to your LO admin. Hold CTRL key of your keyboard and hit the reload page button of your browser. Try then adding a trade and see if it works.

adultclips

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
That solved it. Thanks

howling

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Lots of good stuff here!

Here's my issue:

Updating my sites' google pagerank, many sites return 0 when they should be 2 or 3, only I can't see a log file to see what went wrong. That would be nice.

It would be helpful if there was a link on sites->manage page (next to 'History') that would simply re-check that one site, instead of functions->sites->check all PR.

I have the dynamic PR minimum set, so when the pr checker returns 0 instead of the correct PR3, anyone can sign up. We need something to protect against the pr checker failing.

Atanasis
Owner

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
the "update all sites/trades PR" function is useful if you don't have more than 50 sites/trades or even less, because executing that for example if you have lets say 200 trades, it will make 200 queries in couple of seconds to google and probably it results in temp blacklist to the PR checking functional..

I am leaving the LO cronjob update all my sites/trades PR based on the general settings screen. There i made limits. For example you have 200 sites.
Cronjob runs each hour. This hour it picks 10 sites and updates their PR. Next hour 10 more and etc.. That way i got my sites/trades PRs updated safely..without much queries at once to google

about the button next to the history, i was thinking about it, will add it prior releasing the final version, thanks!

howling

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
So any idea why the PR checker returns a 0 instead of the correct PR? Any logging ability we can check?

Atanasis
Owner

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
as i said probably your server IP went temporary blacklisted at google's PR checker. Wait for a day or two and try adding some site or trade and see if the PR is calculated fine.

i will try to put some sort of debugger about this and release upgrade patch..

howling

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Weird. It's only about 5 sites out of 50 every time I run the PR checker, but ok.

Debugger/log would be great. Where does the PR checker make the request? If it has a user interface I could check manually.

Atanasis
Owner

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
you can't check it manually, because there are some technical calculations and conversions before quering google

lordkay333

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Hola,

I got a problem after the update. In my firefox browser the menu makes a "word wrap" just where the Links Organizer logo ends.

So it hard to use the menu thought. In IE it is shown proper.

lordkay333

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Oh, now it works Smile maybe a cache problem

Atanasis
Owner

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
yeah, you are cached with the old design..

howling

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Thanks Atanasis, please hit me up if you want me to test the PR check/debugger. It's been a week and some sites are still showing 0 instead of the PR.

Also, I do like sending an email on acceptance/rejection. Is it possible after adding/rejecting a new trade to load the email template so we can edit it before clicking on 'send email' ? Specifically I'd like to be able to quickly note why I'm rejecting a trade request instead of a generic 'denied' message.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheapest Web Software Support Area Forum Index -> Links Organizer All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: